And the Simplified Tourist Map of Ethiopia contains:
- General information about ‘Why Visit Ethiopia?’
- Ethiopia – The Land of Origins (The origin of human kind, the Blue Nile, Coffee, etc)
- Ethiopia’s World Heritage sites (Axum, Gondar, Lalibela, Lucy, Harar, Tiya, Konso, etc)
- Other popular attractions and destinations (Erta Ale, Lower Valley of Omo tribes, etc)
- National Parks, Sanctuaries, Forest Reserves and wildlife reserves
- Less promoted areas like King Kumsa Moroda Palace of Nekemt, Ras Hailu Palace of Debre Markos, Sheik Hussein Dirre Mosque, etc)
- Famous people (King Tewodros, Emperor Yohannes IV, Ras Alula, etc)
- Capital city, Regional Capital cities and other cities
- Investment/treasure areas (gold, oil, cotton, ranch, lentils, coffee, etc)
- Rivers and lakes
- Places of special interest (low point, high point, cold, hot, etc)
- Distances between places.
- Events, Festivals and Celebrations.
- Unique alphabets and numbers, etc.
The map is intended to guide tourists throughout the country, used as a teaching-learning material for classroom instructions, home-based general knowledge, personal references, for kids and grownups, framed wall posts, gifts, etc… Handy, neat, and clearly readable.
There is a BIG DISCOUNT for distributors and those who buy in large quantities. The map is available in many souvenir shops, hotels, taxi cabs, ticket offices, tourist information centers, business centers of Mekelle, Addis Ababa, and Nairobi. We deliver to their premises to those who buy 50 and more pieces in Mekelle and Addis Ababa; 200 pieces anywhere in Ethiopia.
Pick your copy today and reward yourself and your beloved ones. You’ll find all the country’s precious treasures at your hand.