- Fix camping tents
- Roast meat
- Discuss about the park and have fun
- Explore the park
- wildlife (trans-boundary African elephant (if lucky), demoiselle cranes. Lion (not commonly seen, was only found rarely during a recording time), leopard, caracal, aardvark, greater kudu, roan antelope, red-fronted gazelle and red-necked ostrich.
- trees, plants and vegetation communities
- ecology of Tekeze river and sand walk in riverside.
- Eritrea’s Gash barka landscape view
- visit Kunama Museum, Sheraro
- General Hayelom Araya statue at Adi Nebrid.
- the pre-Axumite archaeological site of Mai Adrasha
Long drive back to Mekelle. |< End of tour >|
Important things to have
- ID Card
- Bedsheet and light blanket
- Personal light torch
- Scout and Guide
- Water ½ Day 1 and Day 2
- One-night accommodation (Tent and sponge/sleeping bag (two people in one))
- Dinner Day 1 & Breakfast Day 2
Request price quotation at: +251 924 304010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.