We’ve designed, printed and made ready for sale High quality & colorful, pictorially represented and briefly described Ethiopia Tourist Map.
All major tourist destinations, tourist attractions, historic, cultural and religious places are included with distances from Addis Ababa. Major agricultural, pastural, mining and potential energy sites are indicated. Ethiopia’s World Heritage sites, airports, peak & low points labeled. Major roads lined, national parks, wildlife reserves, sanctuaries, endemic animals & plants, etc all represented and briefly described. Regional capitals, major cities, spring waters, lakes and rivers are also included. The map is in English.
Printed on an A2 size, glossy paper of 100 gram with full color, main objective of the map is to promote Ethiopian tourist attractions and destinations. Moreover, the map contains valuable information such as investment areas, precious mineral stone sites, future oil sites, agricultural fields, animals, etc.
In summary the Simplified Tourist Map of Ethiopia contains:
- General information about ‘Why Visit Ethiopia?’
- Ethiopia – The Land of Origins (The origin of human kind, the Blue Nile, Coffee, etc)
- Ethiopia’s World Heritage sites (Axum, Gondar, Lalibela, Lucy, Harar, Tiya, Konso, etc)
- Other popular attractions and destinations (Erta Ale, Lower Valley of Omo tribes, etc)
- National Parks, Sanctuaries, Forest Reserves and wildlife reserves
- Less promoted areas like King Kumsa Moroda Palace of Nekemt, Ras Hailu Palace of Debre Markos, Sheik Hussein Dirre Mosque, etc)
- Famous people (King Tewodros, Emperor Yohannes IV, Ras Alula, etc)
- Capital city, Regional Capital cities and other cities
- Investment/treasure areas (gold, oil, cotton, ranch, lentils, coffee, etc)
- Rivers and lakes
- Places of special interest (low point, high point, cold, hot, etc)
- Distances between places.
- Events, Festivals and Celebrations.
- Unique alphabets and numbers, etc.
The map is intended to guide tourists throughout the country, used as a teaching learning material for classroom instructions, home-based general knowledge, personal references, for kids and grownups, framed wall posts, gifts etc… Handy, neat and clearly readable.
There is a BIG DISCOUNT for distributors and those who buy in large quantity. The map is available in many souvenir shops, hotels, taxi cabs, ticket offices, tourist information centers, business centers of Mekelle and Addis Ababa. We deliver to their premises to those who buy 50 and more pieces in Mekelle and Addis Ababa; 200 pieces anywhere in Ethiopia.
Pick your copy today and reward yourself and your beloved ones. You’ll find all the country’s precious treasures at your hand.
Call: +251 944 234545 / +251 924 304010 / +251 930 898956